This blog post is all about the knowledge check questions from the premier training catalog. The following list is the links to the knowledge check questions.
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions-Part-I
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions: Part-II
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions: Part-III
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions: Part-IV
1. In a custom application, you can include only a landing page.
2. Which of the following statements are true about custom objects? (select all that apply)
A. Salesforce provides a set of custom objects that you can use to store data
B. After you create a custom object, you need to add the user interface
C. Custom objects come with an infrastructure include reporting, auditing, and access control.
D. When you create a custom object, you get a direct access to the database.
E. Custom objects are reportable and searchable.
3. Which of the following statements is true about custom tabs?
A. A custom tab is a user interface component you create to display custom object data or other web content embedded in the application
B. There are two types of custom tabs
C. Custom object tabs display any external web-based application or web page in a user interface tab.
D. Web tabs display the data of your custom object in a user interface tab.
4. Identify the correct statements about dependent picklists. (Select all that apply)
A. Standard picklists can be controlling fields but not dependent fields.
B. The maximum number of values allowed in a controlling field is 400.
C. Before defining a dependency, you should ensure that your picklist has at least one value.
D. A custom multi-select picklist can be set as the controlling field for a dependent field.
E. If a field represents both a controlling field and a dependent field, it cannot contain more than 300 values.
5. When a customizing a page layout, you can change the filed locations, page setting customizations, and related list customizations.
6. Match the given relationships with their features.
A. Lookup relationship : A junction object is used to connect the two objects
B. Many-to-many relationship : Security, Relationship can be only one layer deep.
C. Master-detail relationship : Security, access and deletion of child records are independent of the parent.
7. Match the following features of the Enhanced Page Layout Editor with their descriptions
A. Quick Find : Switch to other layouts for the same object
B. Section : Can search for an element in palette.
C. Blank Spaces: Adds section anywhere above the related lists on the page layout.
D. Page Layout : Helps visually align and distinguish elements on the page.
8. Which of the following statements are true about a lookup relationship? (Select all that apply)
A. A maximum of 2 relationships is allowed per object
B. A lookup relationship can span to multiple layers.
C. A parent record is required for each child.
D. A lookup field is not a required field.
E. Access to parent determines access to children.
9. Custom formula fields are smart custom fields that can be used to build business-specific calculations using simple wizards and Excel-like formulas.
10. Which of these statements are true for cross-object formula fields? (Select all that apply)
A. You can reference cross-object formulas in roll-up summary fields.
B. You cannot reference merge fields for objects related to activities
C. You can use cross-object formula fields to reference record owner merge fields for any object.
D. The limit for cross-object formulas is 10 unique relationships per object across all formulas and rules
11. Which statements about roll-up summary formulas are correct? (Select all that apply)
A. They calculate values from a set of related records.
B. They are read/write formula fields
C. They can be created to display a value on a master record based on the values of records in a detail record.
D. They can be added for all lookup relationships.
12. If all error conditions are false, the corresponding error message is displayed and the save is aborted.
13. A change set can be used to deploy metadata only between __________ orgs
14. What happens if one component of a change set fails to deploy?
A. The entire change set fails to deploy.
B. The entire change set gets deployed.
C. Except the failed component, all other components of change sets get deployed.
D. The deployment time increases.
15. Change sets can be used to move data and metadata from one organization to another.
2. C, E
A. Lookup relationship : Security, access and deletion of child records are independent of the parent.
B. Many-to-many relationship : A junction object is used to connect the two objects
C. Master-detail relationship : Relationship can be only one layer deep.
A. Quick Find : Can search for an element in palette.
B. Section : Adds section anywhere above the related lists on the page layout.
C. Blank Spaces: Helps visually align and distinguish elements on the page.
D. Page Layout : Switch to other layouts for the same object
8. B, D