This blog post is all about the knowledge check questions from the premier training catalog. The following list is the links to the knowledge check questions.
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions-Part-I
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions: Part-II
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions: Part-III
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions: Part-IV
1. All users who access the same report at the same time will see the same data.
2. Access to a report is determined by the folder in which a report is stored.
3. What is the purpose of a summary report?
A. Provides a simple listing of your data
B. Provides a listing of data with sorting and subtotaling
C. Helps compare related totals by summarizing data in a grid
D. Allows application of custom filters to show limited data.
4. Which of the following tasks can an Admin User perform? (Select all that apply.)
A. Run a report on Monday, and then schedule the same report to run every Monday for the next four weeks.
B. Schedule reports to run in the time zone of the report recipient.
C. Email a report in a Public folder to Salesforce users in different time zones.
D. Schedule a report to run only once, a week from today.
5. Saving a custom report will save a snapshot of that data at that moment in time
6. You can use filter options with “AND” or “OR” relationships.
7. Which of the following statements about reports is accurate? (Select all that apply.)
A. Reports show only the data and fields that are visible to the user running the report.
B. New objects and fields are immediately available for reporting.
C. Running a saved report shows the data in real-time based on the saved parameters.
D. Reports can include standard objects and/or custom objects.
8. To email a report to other users, the report must be in public folder.
9. To export the data to Excel but still keep the report formatting, click Export Details.
10. You can select the columns you want to appear on your report, and their order as well.
11. To list your data including sorting and subtotaling of the data, select a Tabular Report
12. What is the first step when creating a custom report?
A. Choose the fields by which to group and subtotal the data.
B. Select the objects to include in the report.
C. Select the columns to include and order them
D. Select the type of report
13. Match each component type on the left with the appropriate requirements on the right?
A. Chart : Show the average time for a Temp Contract.
B. Table: Show recruiting statistics from an external system.
C. Gauge: Compare the number of temporary positions across departments.
D. Metric: Show the top five teams by number of open positions
E. Visualforce Page: Show progress towards filing 100% of open positions
14. Match each item on the left with the way it manages security on the right?
A. Dashboard Folder: Determines what data is displayed on the dashboard
B. Running User: Control who sees a dashboard
15. If you have access to a dashboard component, then you can see its underlying report.
16. You can schedule a dashboard refresh every other Wednesday.
17. If you check the option to email the dashboard ‘To me’, what will be emailed to you?
A. A notification of the refresh schedule that you set up
B. A notification when the dashboard has refreshed
C. The report used as a source for the dashboard
D. The refreshed dashboard components
18. A dashboard can have up to how many compoents? __________
19. Which of these are types of dashboard components? (Select all that apply.)
A. Visualforce page
20. What does a running user determine?
A. The data displayed on a dashboard
B. The users who can see a dashboard
C. The frequency of dashboard auto refresh
D. The users who receive email notification of dashboard refreshes
21. Once you create a dashboard, the first component is added by default.
22. Which of the following dashboard layout styles are available? (Select all that apply.)
A. One Column
B. Two Columns
C. Three Columns
D. Four Columns
23. You can specify the column under which to add a new component.
24. Components can be moved around after they are created.
25. Which report types are NOT created automatically? (Select all that apply.)
A. Positions with Offers
B. Candidates with Reviews
D. Candidates with Interviewers
26. Report Types define the objects that are included on a report.
27. Which statements about report types are true? (Select all that apply.)
A. Standard report types are predefined.
B. Reports based off a standard report type cannot be customized
C. A standard report type is created upon creation of a custom object.
D. A standard report type is similar to an outer join.
28. To incorporate fields from other objects in a CRT, you can include the object relationship or include fields related via lookup.
29. “With or Without” reports shows all “A” records that have a related “B” record.
30. How many objects can you choose when defining which related records from different objects are returned in the report results?
31. System Administrators and users with the “Manage Custom Report Types” permission can create CRTs.
32. CRTs allow you to remove fields from the report builder and choose which fields should be selected by default.
A. Chart : Compare the number of temporary positions across departments.
B. Table: Show the top five teams by number of open positions
C. Gauge: Show progress towards filing 100% of open positions
D. Metric: Show the average time for a Temp Contract.
E. Visualforce Page: Show recruiting statistics from an external system.
A. Dashboard Folder: Control who sees a dashboard
B. Running User: Determines what data is displayed on the dashboard