This blog post is all about the knowledge check questions from the premier training catalog. The following list is the links to the knowledge check questions.
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions-Part-I
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions: Part-II
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions: Part-III
- Salesforce.com certified Force.com Developer Certification: Knowledge Check Questions: Part-IV
1. The Created Date can be updated for a record via the API as long as the Inserting System Fields feature is turned on.
2. What are the ways in which you can obtain a record’s ID? (Select all that apply.)
D. On each record
E. Import Wizard
3. What is the advantage of performing upserts while migrating data?
A. Data migration to the Salesforce application is faster
B. It gives an error if there is a missing data record
C. It can use the Salesforce ID or an external ID to prevent data duplication and create missing records.
D. It duplicates a record using the external ID in Salesforce
4. The upsert function allows developers to use relationships defined in legacy systems which importing data into Force.com
5. Developers need to know the record ID’s in Salesforce to use upsert with relationships.
6. For which of the following activities can developers use import wizards?
A. Load up to 50,000 records
B. Load any object supported by the API
C. Schedule regular data loads such as nightly feeds
D. Mass delete supported objects
7. The objects that developers want to load and the operation they want to perform are key factors in determining the right data management tool.
8. The Data Loader supports importing of data from CSV and exporting data to CSV.
9. The ________ operation uses a SOQL string to export a set of records from Salesforce.
10. To transfer a record that a user does now own, the user needs to have the required user permissions and read sharing access on the record.
11. The mass transfer tool can be used to transfer only accounts and custom objects from one user to another.
12. Which are the permissions that allow a system administrator to manage an application? (Select all that apply.)
A. View All Data
D. Modify All Data
E. Edit All Data
13. System Administrators can customize the permissions of both standard and custom profiles
14. Identify all true statements
A. If you remove access to an app from a profile, the users in that profile will still be able to see the tabs in that application.
B. If you hide a tab from a profile, the users in that profile will not be able to see records for that object.
C. If you have two record types for an object, you need to have two page layouts for that object.
D. If a user does not have access to a specific record type, they will still be able to see the records with the record type.
15. A field hidden by field-level security is still visible through the API.
16. What will you use to limit the picklist options?
A. Page Layouts
B. Record Types
C. Field-Level Security